We trust our products completely, so all our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. We are committed to complying with all our obligations under consumer laws. If a product fails due to a major manufacturing fault or material defect, you can ask for a replacement or refund. Or, we will repair it free of charge. For a minor fault or defect, we may repair it free of charge, or if it is not practical to repair it, we will replace it or offer a refund at our discretion.
Our warranty is for 6 months and covers:
- defective snaps;
- defective stitching;
- defective PUL;
- defective zippers; and
- flaws in fabric (but not print placement).
Our warranty does not cover:
- normal wear and tear;
- change of mind;
- clearance items;
- damage caused by improper use (e.g. forceful use of snaps);
- not following of care instructions;
- snags; or
- improper storage;
- incorrect use and fitting of the products, leaking;
- not fitting or wrong size;
- where the purchase was not made directly from Stitchin' Titch (i.e. the product was purchased on the second-hand market).